Among the innovations :
- A new function to compute the humus mineralization (Clivot and al., on 2017), activated by default, and able to be modified within the file param_newform.xml,
- The possibility to simulate a layer of snow (Jego and al, on 2014), able to be modified within the file param_gen.xml,
- The inclusion of the mixture and redistribution of the water and the mineral nitrogen within the ploughing layer during a soil tillage,
- New plant files :
- Timothy (Jégo and al, on 2013, Korhonen et al., 2018), calibrated on Canadian conditions
- Covercrops (species grown as covercrops) (Tribouillois and al., 2016a, b; 2018a, b)
- Rice (Irfan K., 2013, Bregaglio S. et al, 2017) and Turmeric (Buvaneshwari S., 2018)
- An improved input files’ format, for an easier management, as well as to prepare the next version release.
- The explicit identification for the user of the parameterized options thanks to the « 999 » code as parameter value
- And of course … Some bug corrections, we do not escape them!,
- An evaluation of the version 9 quality, for some crops on the usms of the « IDEStics » dataset (for test and evaluation) in the docs / evaluation repository.
You can, as usual, use your own user directory with this version, here some informations before