The new version of the model (v8.50) and the user interface (v1.40) is available in the section download.
- This version is now available for Windows, Linux and Mac !
- This version contains new formalisms to simulate N2O emissions and take account of the grassland specificities. These formalisms are described in the documentation available in the zip file (directory doc) and on the repository Stics.
You'll find the description of the set of modifications made for this version in the directory doc of the software (changes.pdf)
- For users who already have a version, you have direct access to the version available on the Stics Repository . You can use directly your existing workspaces (created with the previous versions) with this new version.
We have choosed to rename the plant files delivered with this version :
- the family of crop : suffix CoverCrop for the cover crop, InterCrop for intercropping system and nothing for the others
- the parameterization no still evaluate on the recent versions and/or no still published : prefice proto
You'll find the table of matching here, warning if you want use these plant files , take care to rename the plan files in the usms.xml file of your workspace.
- The next version should include the consideration of snow cover and its microclimatic effects, a new version of the mineralization formalisms and simulation of the pasture and its organic and nitrogenous restitutions.
Good use !